eCare for Servers
eCare for servers is a comprehensive managed services offering for Windows based servers. The offering consists of three distinct parts:
General Features included with RMM
Over 2000 server monitors are automatically applied to your servers based on their configuration. Filtering hundreds of server alerts, researching issues, troubleshooting and fixing problems can be daunting. However, server downtime has a high associated cost, especially when an organization’s productivity is affected. Intelli-Monitoring can relieve the pressure.
· Receive phone call and email notifications when critical alerts occur
· Create custom application, performance, or event log monitors
· IntelliMonitors require no custom configuration
· Server metrics find “specific” not “general” problems
· Best Practice Resolutions provided for each IntelliMonitor
Custom configure email notifications based on alert family and time of day. Choose to receive notifications immediately as alerts are created or after the alert has been analyzed by Entegrity.
· 24x7 phone calls for critical alert families
· 24x7 email notification for any alert
· Alert grouping and classification
Setup monitoring for SNMP network devices: Printers, UPS’, Firewalls, and Routers. Simplify network device management through a single Management Portal interface. Provided at no additional charge from any Server installation, network device monitoring includes device availability checks and reporting statistics. This is a cost-efficient, value-add for nearly any client network.
· Device availability monitored by Data Center
· SNMP network devices have seven additional monitors applied
· Compatible with most SNMP printers and UPS’
· Advanced reporting for select Cisco and HP network devices
· Can accommodate up to 50 devices per installed server software
Exchange Transaction Monitoring
Enhance your email monitoring by opting into Entegrity’s Exchange Email Transaction Monitoring. Additionally, the RMM software will send, on your configured schedule, emails to your Exchange Email Servers. The email's round trip is then analyzed by our software for specific transaction alerts.
· Ensures that exchange email servers are correctly processing emails
· Round trip analytics identify and track slow email processing
We employ a managed services partner that gives us access to over 600 support technicians world-wide. We pull from this vast pool of knowledge and support at any point necessary to provide support for your systems, and can assign them daily, weekly, monthly, or ad-hoc support request that allows us to provide enterprise level support for our small business clients. Our NOC Services teams work around the clock to ensure your network not only remains healthy but also optimized for performance. Local engineers manage all NOC activity through our automated support system. A team of support technicians are available so we can escalate performance issue directly to the most qualified division of our NOC team. We also utilize our NOC Services team to provide assistance with analyzing memory dumps, correcting performance issues and modifying operating system or application configurations to ensure your infrastructure remains healthy.
We implement a layered backup strategy to protect our clients data. Almost all of our cleints have migrated to virtual servers working on Hyper-V platforms. We utilize every data protection solution at hand to ensure data protection, becaseu when it comes down too it that is the primary job of any IT department. Protect the data. Our backups solutions are monitored and support tickets are automatically generated whenever any part of the backup solution has an issue.
All backup solutions are completely automated. In fact, you may even forget it’s working. Most businesses put their lives on the line every night and don't realize it. With businesses depending more and more on the data stored in their computers, proper backups are critical to any modern company.